Five common procedures done for the lower face or jowls and neck:
- Liposuction of neck and jowls
- Platysmaplasty: tightening the neck muscles
- Lower Face lift: (SMAS lift), excising muscle and skin
- Neck lift: excising of excess skin in the neck
- Chin Augmentation
Choosing which procedures are appropriate for the patient is based on:
- The severity of skin laxity or loose skin in the lower face and or neck
- The presence of platysmal banding
- The amount of fat in the neck or fat in the jowls
- The realistic time a patient has to recover
- The cost of the procedure
- The shape and fullness of the chin.
Dr Ewing will discuss a treatment plan that is personalized to your needs.