Laser vaginoplasty is the aesthetic surgical enhancement of the vulvar structures including, the labia minora, labia majora, mons pubis, perineum, introitus, and hymen. Dr. Ewing’s training in Ob/Gyn and the use of laser technology has provided him with a vast experience and creative expertise to aesthetically design procedures in line with the specifications and desires of the patient.
- Before – Dr. Scott Ewing, MD
Dr. Ewing’s experience and techniques provide for the ability to design most anything that one can desire, the most common laser vaginoplasty procedures are as follows:
• Laser Reduction Labioplasty can sculpture the elongated or unequal labia minora (small inner lips) according to one’s specification. Most women tell us that they do not want the small inner lips to project beyond the large outer lips. Many women with elongated labia minora experience pain during intercourse, or when engaging in certain forms of exercise. They choose to have this procedure to relieve the pain, in addition to the aesthetic benefits it provide. With laser reduction labioplasty, we can accomplish the desires of the woman. Our labioplasty techniques can also reconstruct conditions that have occurred as a result of the aging process, childbirth trauma, or injury.
- After – Dr. Scott Ewing, MD
• Laser Perineoplasty can rejuvenate the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also enhance the sagging labia majora (large outer lips) and labia minora. Overall, the procedure can provide a youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva.
• Augmentation Labioplastycan provide an aesthetically enhanced and youthful labia majora by autologous fat transfer (removal of the patient’s fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora).
• Vulvar Lipoplasty can remove unwanted fat of the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpturing can alleviate the unsightly fatty bulges of this area and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
The above procedures can be performed in combination. They can also be performed with most other cosmetic surgery; the most popular of these are liposuction, breast implants, breast reduction, tummy tuck, fat transfer, and eyelid surgery.